Current Volunteer Opportunities at Sky Ridge Medical Center
We truly value our volunteers and their contributions... they play at key role at Sky Ridge.
Sky Ridge volunteers typically contribute at least four hours once a week. Our Volunteer Services Department takes great care to match a volunteer’s interests and skills to a specific Sky Ridge Medical Center assignment.
All volunteers attend a special orientation session and receive personal training within the department to which they are assigned. In addition, each volunteer receives a Sky Ridge vest or polo shirt, along with an identification badge to wear while volunteering.
- Greeting patients and families from across Colorado and beyond
- Staffing our Information Desk and Surgical Waiting Rooms
- Adding support and comfort on our patient floors and in our Emergency Department
- Assisting with various projects, including special events
- Delivering flowers, packages and mail to patients
- Visiting patients and escorting visitors throughout Sky Ridge
- Specialized patient support volunteer programs
- “Care Calls” in the Emergency Department
- Make a Difference in a Cancer Patient's Life at the Cancer Resource Center
- Healing Hearts Program for Open-Heart Surgery Patients
- Serenity Tea Volunteer for New Moms
- Junior volunteer program for ages 14-17
- For Teen Volunteers, Students and Junior Ambassadors