Index of Classes and Seminars at Sky Ridge
Use ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION or call 720-225-2229. *Note: If you are a HealthONE employee please call 720-225-2229 to register.
Upcoming Classes and Seminars
- Baby Safe
- Boot Camp for New Dads
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Preparation - Women Only
- Childbirth Preparation - 4 Week
- Childbirth Preparation - Express
- Childbirth Preparation - Fast Track
- Childbirth Preparation - Online
- Grandparents are Special
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Infant Care Class
- Fueling Your Family's Health
- Food Essentials for Families
- Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations...
- Sibling Preparation Class
- Tour of the Birth Place
Spine & Orthopedic Care
- Joint Pain Spring 2013 Education Series
- Topics: Anterior Hip Approach, MAKOplasty for Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Foot & Ankle Problems, Hip Preservation Options, Knee Pain, & Athlete’s Aging Knee and Non-surgical Options. EVENT FLYER>> REGISTER ONLINE>>
- Unless otherwise noted, seminars will start at 6 p.m. in the Sky Ridge Medical Center Spine & Total Joint Classroom, 10101 RidgeGate Parkway, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Get Directions>>
- 5/9 – Dr. Scott Resig and Dr. Harold Hunt: Knee Pain - "Could MAKOplasty be Right for You?" REGISTER>>
- 5/14 – Dr. Josh Metzl: "Don't Let Foot & Ankle Pain Slow You Down"
- 5/22 – Dr. Rob Greenhow: "Living with Hip Pain? Learn about the Less Invasive Anterior Hip Approach" REGISTER>>
- 6/5 – Dr. Jim Ferrari: "Shoulder Pain Getting You Down?"
- 6/18 – Dr. Jamie Genuario and Dr. Harold Hunt: "Hip Preservation Options"
- 6/26 - Dr. Anthony Sanchez: "The Athlete's Aging Knee and Non-surgical Options"
Spine & Orthopedic Care Pre-Op Surgery Classes
- Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery Informational Seminar - Sky Ridge
- Support Groups for Bariatric Surgery Patients