Fueling Your Family's Health
Improving your family’s health doesn’t have to take more time, more work, or even more money. What it does require is the right information and tools to make eating and moving healthy, fun, and part of a healthy lifestyle that lasts. Don’t be fooled by the media, clever marketing strategies, or hearsay. Just because the label claims it is healthy doesn’t mean that it really is.
Learn for yourself!
In this workshop you will learn simple ways to improve your family’s health that is easy to understand and implement. In a workshop you will discover:
- Healthy foods that taste great, are simple to make and affordable
- Simple label reading techniques
- Quick and healthy meals and snacks
- Fun ways to get your family moving
- Which foods and lifestyle choices that affect attitude and behavior
And much, much more!
Families, who attend this workshop, will discover the many benefits their new knowledge, tools and resources provide, including:
- Fewer sick days and less time away from school or work
- Reduced medical expenses
- Children who behave, sleep, and learn better
- More energy and better weight control
- Improved self-esteem
- The information provided in the workshops is scientifically based, yet easy to understand and implement.
Don’t take our word for it . . . see for yourself!
Three, 2-hour workshops
Cost: $65 per participant or $85 per couple. Includes a copy of the L.E.A.N. Start Parent's Guide.