Find a Liver Cancer Specialist at Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Find an Interventional Radiologist
- Interventional Radiology (abbreviated IR or sometimes VIR for vascular and interventional radiology) is a sub-specialty of radiology in which minimally invasive procedures are performed using image guidance (i.e., X-ray and MRI). These doctors specialize in using nonsurgical techniques for targeted treatments. Learn more about cutting-edge interventional radiology treatments available for liver cancer and liver tumor patients at Sky Ridge>>
- Find a Medical Oncologist
- Medical oncologists are doctors who diagnose cancer and use medicine or chemotherapy to treat cancer. They also help coordinate the overall cancer treatment plan, serving as the main point of contact and providing referrals to other specialists such as surgeons.
- Find a Gastroenterologist
- Gastroenterologists are doctors who diagnose and treat all disorders related to the digestive or gastrointestinal (GI) system, including the liver and pancreas.
- Find a Radiation Oncologist
- Radiation oncologists are doctors who treat cancer using radiation.