Find a Lung Cancer Specialist at Sky Ridge Medical Center in Denver

  • Find a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
    • Cardiothoracic Surgeons are doctors who are specially trained to perform surgical treatments of diseases affecting organs inside the thorax (the chest), usually the heart and the lungs.
  • Find a Medical Oncologist
    • Medical oncologists are doctors who diagnose cancer and use medicine or chemotherapy to treat cancer. They also help coordinate the overall cancer treatment plan, serving as the main point of contact and providing referrals to other specialists such as surgeons.
  • Find a Pulmonologist
    • Pulmonologists are doctors who specialize in treating diseases of the lungs. Pulmonology is considered a branch of the internal medicine specialty.