The Diabetes Management Center at Sky Ridge Medical Center is accredited through the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
The American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) is a national organization dedicated to helping those with diabetes live long and healthy lives.
Hospitals that have received AADE accreditation have met or exceeded national standards for diabetes self-management education. This certification indicates that our facility is offering high quality, comprehensive, effective education for diabetes patients.
What does this mean for you?
- Access to Certified Diabetes Educators
- Workshops to help you better manage your diabetes
- Support from others living with diabetes
- News and access to diabetic education materials (including our online resources listing)
- Training to help you and your loved ones use diabetic devices
- Tools to help you live your best life