Medical Specialists to Help You Along Your Pregnancy & Childbirth Journey
At Sky Ridge Medical Center, we have the right healthcare professional for you and your baby!
- Find an Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- OB/GYNs specialize in treating conditions of the women's reproductive system, including preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, menopause management and family planning.
- Find a Family Medicine Specialist
- Family medicine doctors provide general medical care for both adults and children, including expecting mothers.
- Find a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist (Perinatologist)
- Perinatologists are doctors who provide care for women considered high risk during pregnancy.
- Find a Neonatologist
- A neonatologist is a doctor with training in general pediatrics and newborn intensive care. Neonatologists care for babies born prematurely or with serious illness. Learn more about Sky Ridge's Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit>>