Parent/Family Education Classes at Sky Ridge Medical Center
Preparing Families for Childbirth, Newborn Care, Breastfeeding and More
Having a baby is an exciting time for parents and families. But it can also be a time filled with many questions about labor and delivery, parenting and safety. To help prepare expecting parents, new parents and their families, Sky Ridge Medical Center provides a comprehensive Parent/Family Education program.
Classes to Support You Through Your Pregnancy, Childbirth & Parenting Journey
Childbirth Preparation Classes
- Childbirth Preparation - 4 Week
- Childbirth Preparation - Fast Track
- Childbirth Preparation - Express
- Baby Safe
- Boot Camp for New Dads
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Preparation - Women Only
- Grandparents are Special
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Infant Care
- Sibling Preparation
- Tour of the Birth Place**
To register for any of the above classes, please click on the class title for online registration or call the Baby Line at 720-225-BABY (2229).
*Note: If you are a HealthONE employee please call 720-225-2229 to register.
**You must call 720-225-2229 to register for a walking tour.
Pre-payment with Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express is required to secure your registration.
Classes are taught at Sky Ridge Medical Center, Garden Level, 10101 RidgeGate Parkway in Lone Tree.
Breastfeeding Preparation and Childbirth Express are also conveniently located at the Sky Ridge Imaging Center at Castle Rock, 1175 S. Perry Street in Castle Rock.
Online Patient Portal
Your hospital's Patient Portal enables you to instantly and safely access the personal health information your care team entered into your record. Log in to the Patient Portal>>
Keep in Touch & Related Pregnancy News
Facebook: Are you having a Sky Ridge Baby or have you already had one? "Like" Sky Ridge on Facebook to receive news, health tips, event information, and to connect with other families.
- Sky Ridge partners with March of Dimes for the walk to help premature babies
- Sky Ridge Medical Center and March of Dimes partner to spread the word about the benefits of waiting until at least 39 weeks of pregnancy before delivering your baby
- Miracle from afar: Soldier witnesses son’s Colorado birth from Afghanistan
- Dr. Steven Grover, OB/GYN, Sifts through Common Pregnancy Myths
- Cheryl Preheim, 9News anchor, shares her birth experience at Sky Ridge
- A Paralyzed Iraq Veteran's Journey to Fatherhood, as seen on 9News
- The Importance of Early Skin-To-Skin Contact Between Mother and Baby