Tour of the Birth Place at Sky Ridge
Whether you are currently expecting or just thinking about having a baby, we invite you for a free walking tour of our facility. At Sky Ridge, regularly scheduled Birth Place group tours include:
- Birthing Unit (Labor & Delivery)
- Mom/Baby Unit (Postpartum)
- Well Baby Nursery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Additionally, your tour guide will review the admissions process, talk to you about pre-registration and answer any questions that you may have. Children of all ages are welcome to attend with a parent(s).
Please note that we can't guarantee a room will be available for viewing during a tour.
What to Bring
You will be asked to provide a photo ID before accessing the Birth Place.
Call 720-225-BABY (2229) to register.
Tours are free, but we ask that you register all members of your family who will be on the tour so that we can better accommodate your needs.
Keep in Touch & Related Pregnancy News
Facebook: Are you having a Sky Ridge Baby or have you already had one? "Like" Sky Ridge on Facebook to receive news, health tips, event information, and to connect with other families.
- Sky Ridge partners with March of Dimes for the walk to help premature babies
- Sky Ridge Medical Center and March of Dimes partner to spread the word about the benefits of waiting until at least 39 weeks of pregnancy before delivering your baby
- Miracle from afar: Soldier witnesses son’s Colorado birth from Afghanistan
- Dr. Steven Grover, OB/GYN, Sifts through Common Pregnancy Myths
- Cheryl Preheim, 9News anchor, shares her birth experience at Sky Ridge
- A Paralyzed Iraq Veteran's Journey to Fatherhood, as seen on 9News
- The Importance of Early Skin-To-Skin Contact Between Mother and Baby