Parking at Sky Ridge Medical Center
Parking is available for patients and visitors at Sky Ridge at the following locations:
- At the main entrance of the hospital
- At the entrance of the Emergency Department
- On the east side of the campus for our Spine & Total Joint Center, Cancer Center, Cardio Wellness Center and Physical Therapy. The Spine & Total Joint Center, PAT testing for our spine/ortho patients is relocating to the Aspen Building>>
Valet Parking/Sky Ridge Express Shuttle
Complimentary valet parking is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Simply drive to the main entrance of the hospital and our valets will be glad to assist you. Complimentary valet parking is also available at the Aspen and Conifer buildings Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
And, our Sky Ridge Express Shuttle transports patients and visitors throughout the campus. Hop on board and make your visit to Sky Ridge easier for you and your loved ones!
Sky Ridge offers an RV power hookup in our far south parking lot. To reserve a spot, please call John Penn at 720-225-1998.
Bus service is available to the Sky Ridge campus. RTD provides a route that stops directly at Sky Ridge:
- The 403 route from north and west
The 403 route stops at the Lincoln Light Rail Station, located mile north of the Sky Ridge Campus. Additional information and trip planning are available at the RTD Web site or by calling 303-299-6000.
Shuttle Service is available within Lone Tree with RTD's Call-N-Ride service. Additional information is available by calling 720-560-8857 or by visiting RTD's Web site.
Airport Shuttle service is available at SuperShuttle. Visit the SuperShuttle Web site or call 1-800-525-3177 for information.
- South Suburban Taxi 303-888-8888
- Metro Cab 303-333-3333
- Yellow Cab 303-777-7777