Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Sky Ridge patients can now pre-register online through secure forms from anywhere. Pre-registration can help make preparing for your hospital visit as simple and stress-free as possible.
There are two options for online pre-registration. Please select an option below based on your reason for visiting Sky Ridge.
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
OB/Maternity Patients, including Cesarean Section Patients
Outpatient Procedure Patients (MRI, Nuclear Medicine, CTs, etc.)
All Surgery Patients, including Colonoscopies and GI procedures (except Cesarean Section Patients - please see above)
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
Surgery patients, please also have the below information available:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure